New Art Work - New Markers

I'm not too big on doing art but today I used some new markers that smell like fruit to draw two pictures.

I don't know what this one is of, just some designs I wrote. Mom says it maybe looks like something in space. I liked using different colors so I could test them out - and see what they smelled like. Even though the yellow writes yellow, the tip of that marker is really orange. I thought that was strange.

Dad wrote my name in silly bubble letters on the page too. I also accidentally wrote on the table. Oops, mom will get it off.

Here is the other picture I drew. This is a picture of me.

posted under , |

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Good drawings,Trenton!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Afterschooling...

supplementing your child's education with enriching activities and lessons after the school day is complete.