What I Did Today...
- played garbage. I actually do this everyday. Mom took a video of me this time. I used my cans to dump garbage (little legos) into my big red dumpster. I did not use my trucks this time.
video
- became interested in candles. Mom gave me some of her little votive candles to run around the house with. I started asking more questions about them so Mom found a YouTube video that showed me how to melt wax, find a wick and stick it in the bottom of a glass, then pour the melted wax into the glass. You can even add coloring to your melted wax or scented oils to make the candle smell good. After the video, Mom took me to the kitchen where we recycled an old candle to make a new one. We melted the old candle on the stove. We placed an extra wick in the bottom of a little glass. Then poured the wax into the glass. After a couple of hours, the wax was hard and we had a new candle. Mom and Dad took me to a store today to look at all the different sizes and colors of candles. They let me pick out one to take home. I picked a pink little votive candle. I now have a candle collection since Mom gave me a few others we had at the house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment