What I Did Today...

- bought something from our General Store. Mom went to the dollar store and stocked up on tons of little treasures. She keeps them in a bin up in her closet. She made a sign showing me how many cents each item costs. I really wanted the lacing shapes and they cost 5 cents. Mom told me I needed 5 pennies or 1 nickel. So I ran off to find a nickel and then came back to buy those lacing shapes. I was so happy. Once I had the shapes I played for hours...sorting them by color, then by shape, then stacking them by shape into towers, or laying the square ones end on end making stepping stones, then I played like they were recycled garbage in my WM dumpter and can.

- played the picture/word matching game, twice. I like this game because I can use the glue stick. We do not play this game very often. Here is a video of me playing the game. video

I wanted to play outside this weekend but it was rainy for most of it. Maybe next weekend.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Afterschooling...

supplementing your child's education with enriching activities and lessons after the school day is complete.