My Spring Break
Lexy (that is my sister) and I were out of school for the week. Mom and Dad took off of work so we had a lot of fun together. Here are some of the things we did...
- Went to see STOMP! They would not let Mom take a photo of the stage so here I am in my seat so excited for it to begin!
- Went to an airplane museum. There were jets, old planes, hot air balloons, blimps, bombs, model ships, and space ships.
- Ate at a fun restaurant where money hangs down from the ceiling. Mom let Lexy and me write on a dollar bill and Dad hung it up. I wrote an 'A' for Alexis and a 'T' for Trenton.
- Went to a local museum where I saw soldiers, vintage toys, and got to play in the discovery center for kids. It was set up like a coloniel village. I pretended to sail a ship, row a canoe made out of a tree, and sleep on a bed made of ropes.
- Hunted for eggs at an Easter celebration at my church.
- Played in my new sandbox under my fort. Dad finally filled it up with sand and I am so happy! I can play with my garbage and construction trucks all day now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment