20 second story

Fuzzy Wuzzy ate a cake and ate a whole trash can. And he ate trash. And he “gobble-gobbled”, then he ate a big momma. And he ate a whole tree. And he ate everything in the whole world. He bit a doggy toy. And Fuzzy Wuzzy played the trash game. He ate a whole basketball goal and all the ornaments and breakable things and cabinets. Then he came back home to sleep. Then he ate a whole air conditioner.

posted under |

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Trenton,
I will have to send you some photos of our dust carts (garbage trucks) and our recycling vans in the UK. Every house in our street has 4 rubbish bins (cans). One for our house garbage, one for garden waste, one paper and one for glass.
I like your blog!
Sophie

Trenton - said...

Thanks! I would love to see some photos. When my grandparents travel to different countries in Europe, they bring me back photos of trash trucks and cans from their travels. I keep them in a album. I even have a German garbage truck that really works!
Trenton

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Afterschooling...

supplementing your child's education with enriching activities and lessons after the school day is complete.